First, really good job for your awesome asset.
But I found a big bug :
1. I build my project for Android, just a simply one to test all abilities that interest me for my real project
2. I install it on differents smartphone (Samsung S6, HTC M8, Nexus 5, HTC M9, Wiko Tommy, OnePLus 3T, etc.) to be sur of result (screen fit, button reaction, etc.)
3. But the resolution of buttons (and or screenview), toast size, and Back() function don't do the same on all devices !
List smartphone vs bug :
- Samsung S6 : Back() function redirect me on the previous one, but I am stuck on this screen (even if I can see buttons ann click on it, it doesn't redirect me on other screen, just do nothing)
- Wiko Tommy : when I change the selection of a DropDown, the screen resolution of all screenview change foe a big one
- Nexus 5 : depends on luck when build, all toast al so big that their width are the width of screen
- HTC M8 and M9 : perfect result
/!\ If I rebuild, and I test again on all devices (with clear uninstall and install), I have almost the same bug as previous installation, but sometimes fews disapear (like toast bug)
NB : How can I make my button back on all devices worked as your back function, withour add a detection in code ?